Choose From Our Top Rated Resorts


Jim Corbett National Park is a forested wildlife sanctuary in northern India’s Uttarakhand State. The park is proudly named the first national park of  India. Established way back in 1936 as Hailey National Park, its length & breadth stretches across 520 square kilometers of dense n deciduous Sal forest and along with the Sonanadi Wildlife Sanctuary & the buffer forest around the Ramnagar division, the total area collectively known as the ‘Corbett Tiger Reserve’ comes upto around 1300 sq.kms out of which, only 12% area is used for Tourism and the rest 88% is accessible only to the forest personnel. The entire Park is divided into three different parts :- The Core zone, the Corbett tourism zone & the buffer forest where the local communities has a certain rights to the forest. Two gorgeous rivers Ramganga (the lifeline of Jim Corbett National Park) and Kosi offer a new stature to Corbett’s exquisiteness

canter safari dhikala

Want to Book Safari?

Explore The Core With Our Professional Drivers & Wildlife Experts

jeep safari corbetttt

            Jeep Safari

You can book jeep safari with us. We are a top rated & Govt accredited vendor in Corbett National Park & We ensure the best experience for our guest. Gypsy can be booked exclusively & We provide complimentary pick & drop services from your resort (We highly recommend you to consult with us prior to booking your resort/hotel since some of the resorts are located very far from safari gates which might cost you extra bucks & time in travelling).

. Charges: 4500/- (Max 6 Adults, 02 Kids

. Zones: Bijrani, Jhirna, Dhela, Durgadevi, Sitabani

(Summers)     : 05:30am – 09:30am  & 03:00pm – 07:00pm

(Winters)       : 06:30am – 10:30am & 01:30pm – 05:30pm

(Zones are subject to availability)

            Canter Safari

Dhikala is the only zone in Corbett National Park where Canter Safaris are conducted. Canters are 16 seater open mini buses ideal for families and even individuals. It is  a perfect vehicle for people to see the Wildlife from a safe height. Unlike the gypsies, Canters are not required to book exclusively. You can book as less as just 1 seat and as much as 16 seats altogether if you want.

  • Charges :    1500/- Per Person

  • Zone      :      Dhikala

       (Summers)   : 05:30am – 11:30am  & 12:30pm-06:30pm

       (Winters)     : 06:30am – 12:30pm & 11:30am – 05:30pm

Have a question in mind or need any guidance regarding Jim Corbett National Park? Speak to Our Local Tour Advisor Now-

Call us now - +91-9634422280

jim corbett 1 night 2 days package

1 Night 2 Days Package

corbett national park

2 Nights 3 Days Package

jim corbett 3 nights 4 days

3 Nights 4 Days Package

Call Now ButtonCall now
WhatsApp chat